February is (unofficially) “Body Positivity Month”!
Because I just found this, and want to catch up, here are the first four items on the list. Be sure to participate and spread the love; for those who take part, I’ll be choosing one of you to receive an amazing goodie bag!
1. Write about why you want to do this challenge:
– I want to do this challenge to develop an all-encompassing view of what it means to be body positive. It isn’t only about your size, it’s about your health, how you see yourself, how you allow how others see you to impact your self-worth, etc., and I want to get better at that.
It’s-a Me, Krystal!
3. Write three nice things about your body:
– My height is fantastic.
– I have a great, feminine silhouette.
– My body has grown and carried multiple (!) babies!
4. Write three nice things about you that aren’t physical:
– I can be incredibly goofy.
– I love deeply and authentically.
– Those I love, know that I love them.